The Audi A6 Hybrid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quality of our expensive reverse camera

5 posters

Go down

Quality of our expensive reverse camera Empty Re: Quality of our expensive reverse camera

Post by jan999 Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:48 am

memang damn lousy. i was a laughing stock in front of my friends because of the crappy camera Sad

jan999

Back to top Go down

Quality of our expensive reverse camera Empty Re: Quality of our expensive reverse camera

Post by Gigabelova Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:04 pm

I simply apply wax and detailer on mine to repel water. Works great!

Gigabelova

Back to top Go down

Post by kcho Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:46 am

reverse camera easily smear by water when driving in the rain. the image would be distorted by the droplets. Any idea to overcome this?
In the raining days, I have make it a habit to clean the camera lens (just sweep the lens with your finger) before getting into the car. Otherwise , you have to get down to do the same,before reversing the car. Or back to the good old days, pretending you don't have the reverse camera.

kcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Gigabelova Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:38 pm

SJohn wrote:Shall we organise some kind of petition for this crappy camera ?  Come on, if I paid RM500 I will be happily accepting it.

But RM5000 ...... felt like being slaughtered big time !!
You can count me in. Smile 

Gigabelova

Back to top Go down

Post by SJohn Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:47 pm

Shall we organise some kind of petition for this crappy camera ? Come on, if I paid RM500 I will be happily accepting it.

But RM5000 ...... felt like being slaughtered big time !!
SJohn
SJohn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:44 pm

Yeah, I noticed that too. And I thought the sides were blurred on purpose to focus on the square boxes.

The manual did mention that the image on the camera may be affected by excessive dust.

And yes, we were screwed royally of our hard earned $5k for a crap camera system

Admin
Admin

https://a6hybrid.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Gigabelova Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:28 pm

Hmm, I have the same problem here but I don't think it's a defect. You could try cleaning the lens or making sure it is dry with no water drops on it.

Gigabelova

Back to top Go down

Quality of our expensive reverse camera Empty Quality of our expensive reverse camera

Post by SJohn Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:45 am

Hi all, not sure if this happen to everyone.  I find the camera quality of the reverse cam is quite poor.  Well, I paid RM5000 for that thing, which is double the amount of a 42" LED TV as of now.  But the image projected on the LCD screen is just ... suck Sad

I don't expect a 1080p or 720p kind of quality, but at least it has to be clear mah... now the side all looks blur Suspect 

Is it out of focus ?  Adjustable ?
SJohn
SJohn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down