The Audi A6 Hybrid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to turn off daytime driving lights.

4 posters

Go down

How to turn off daytime driving lights. Empty Re: How to turn off daytime driving lights.

Post by Screwu Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:02 am

No intensional to off the drl bro...cool that the DVD in motion still works after sending ur car to audi caronline.

Screwu

Back to top Go down

How to turn off daytime driving lights. Empty Re: How to turn off daytime driving lights.

Post by CarOnLine Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:54 am

I did mine sometimes ago for the cost of RM400 for DVD in motion and allowing the drl to be turn off or on ( This is the only extra feature Vic is having, no harm to put in as extra feature ).
Due to my recent problems and sent to audi for reprogram and the feature for turning the drl was gone ( actually, it's not so gems ). Luckily the DVD in motion is still function. No feedback from audi when they did the diagnosis and reprogram. Smile
CarOnLine
CarOnLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:27 am

Why would you want to turn off the DRL. Especially for the Audi, it's its signature feature. Also, LEDs are known to last and you have a 4 year warranty.

Last time, I spoke with BimmerCoder, he wanted $350 for the DVD in motion programming. I've invited him to join this forum and offer a better rate for members.

I've yet to follow up with him and do it myself since I was tied up the past couple of months for various reasons

Admin
Admin

https://a6hybrid.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Screwu Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:53 am

So urs can turn off the drl is it? How much did it cost? When u send the car for service, the diagnostic tool didn't/can't detect the changes isit?

Screwu

Back to top Go down

Post by CarOnLine Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:48 am

This feature can be added in using software modification. Mine got it added when I modified my DVD-in motion. Vic ( Bimmercode ) from BMW vendor are capable in doing so.
CarOnLine
CarOnLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Screwu Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:11 pm

Cant

Screwu

Back to top Go down

How to turn off daytime driving lights. Empty How to turn off daytime driving lights.

Post by energy Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:02 am

Hi all,
I just got a6h, came from e90325 lci.
Anyway to turn off ddl in audi?

Energy

energy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down