The Audi A6 Hybrid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post delivery quality issues

+13
msh
CarOnLine
jan999
Gigabelova
Screwu
charm
caesarang70
lantisboy
SJohn
walkman
jamessd
genkis3
Admin
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Post delivery quality issues Empty Re: Post delivery quality issues

Post by vectorian Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:08 pm

Not that I can hear James. Its very good for me even above that speed.

vectorian

Back to top Go down

Post by OngSY Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:00 am

yokohama123 wrote:Does anyone get a rattling noise inside dashboard (MMI area) when accelerating? Please help.

Hi.  I did not get that noise you mentioned.  I can't think of anything that can cause it.

There was once when I had a rattling noise coming from the front when the engine was idling.  After checking, it was the front passenger sun visor vibrating that was the cause.

OngSY

Back to top Go down

Post by yokohama123 Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:09 am

Does anyone get a rattling noise inside dashboard (MMI area) when accelerating? Please help.

yokohama123

Back to top Go down

Post by yokohama123 Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:27 pm

Does anyone get a rattling noise inside dashboard (MMI area) when accelerating? Please help.

yokohama123

Back to top Go down

Post by yokohama123 Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:35 am

Dont worry.. its normal.. Mine also same.. COnfirmed by agent.

Gigabelova wrote:By the way, has anyone experienced the folding mirrors not folding at the same time? It seems that the passenger side mirror folds up slightly faster than the driver's side mirror on mine. Sitting at the driver's side, it's really noticeable as it takes almost a second longer for the driver's side mirror to fully fold up compared to the passenger's side.

yokohama123

Back to top Go down

Post by jan999 Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:36 am

emailed to Audi Germany with my compressor claim. took more than 2 months! wtf

jan999

Back to top Go down

Post by Wka6h Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:27 pm

CarOnLine wrote:After clocking 15,000km, below are the summary of problems encountered :-
1) Two occasion with the error message " Hybrid drive; system fault! Brake servo and power steering malfunction possible", car is still capable to run but feeling steering / brake is not optimum. Turn off the engine and on again, error message gone.
2) 4 to 5 occasion where the car cannot detect the present of key during start off. Have to try pressing brake and the start button for a couple of times to start.
Sent in to Audi for service and alert on the problems, got it reprogram and ask to monitor further..
Anybody encountered the same problem ??

I have the same problem after 30k km service. Have you found out the root cause of your problem?

Wka6h

Back to top Go down

Post by msh Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:49 am

One thing did noticed is that the new compressor is Denso from Japan. Wonder if it is proper for a Germany car fitted with Japanese parts ?

msh

Back to top Go down

Post by msh Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:45 am

I too have air conditioning problem, blowing hot air. Sent to glenmarie for checking and was told sensor mulfuction.
3 days in workshop and collected my car last week, and was told both sensor and compressor was replaced. Good things it's still under warranty ....

msh

Back to top Go down

Post by Screwu Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:56 am

Now it's my turn to hv acond issues...after 14 months. They need to change the compressor but no stock it seems.
Already 4 a6h waiting for their compressors and mine is no5.

So temporary measure is just to regas n see hope the compressor arrives soon

Screwu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:06 am

No such problems on mine.

Only a couple of times where key was not detected was when it was put inside a case or pocket with my phone. Signals got interrupted, I guess.

Other than air cond sensor issue, no problems with the car so far after 8 months

Admin
Admin

https://a6hybrid.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Screwu Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:50 am

None on mine bro. But there's one time that when I was reverse parking, the camera didn't turn on...the mmi was still showing navigation.

Screwu

Back to top Go down

Post by CarOnLine Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:43 am

After clocking 15,000km, below are the summary of problems encountered :-
1) Two occasion with the error message " Hybrid drive; system fault! Brake servo and power steering malfunction possible", car is still capable to run but feeling steering / brake is not optimum. Turn off the engine and on again, error message gone.
2) 4 to 5 occasion where the car cannot detect the present of key during start off. Have to try pressing brake and the start button for a couple of times to start.
Sent in to Audi for service and alert on the problems, got it reprogram and ask to monitor further..
Anybody encountered the same problem ??
CarOnLine
CarOnLine

Back to top Go down

Post by jan999 Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:59 am

initial taking off of my ride seems louder. not to say very loud but definitely louder than before....

jan999

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:20 am

After 5 1/2 months and 2900 km, the air conditioning system decided to give up on me yesterday. No cooling and only blowing warm air.

Sent in to audi today and was told that it's a sensor fault and is a very common defect on the hybrid where cars as new as 2 weeks were affected.

Took them 3 hours to replace sensor, reprogram and regas. Now it's freezing cold and somehow, car seems more responsive

Admin
Admin

https://a6hybrid.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Gigabelova Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:44 pm

By the way, has anyone experienced the folding mirrors not folding at the same time? It seems that the passenger side mirror folds up slightly faster than the driver's side mirror on mine. Sitting at the driver's side, it's really noticeable as it takes almost a second longer for the driver's side mirror to fully fold up compared to the passenger's side.

Gigabelova

Back to top Go down

Post by Gigabelova Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:13 am

charm wrote:If I remember correctly, the car only started reversing when I stepped on the throttle.

I checked with a friend and apparently, there was another driver who had the same experience. He ended up knocking the back of his car against a car park pillar.
This is troubling indeed. I have not experienced the car reversing in D, but I have experienced slow gearshifts in some cars where after moving the selector to D from R, the car stays in R for a second or 2 before finally shifting to D. I have not however experienced this in my A6.

Gigabelova

Back to top Go down

Post by charm Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:07 pm

If I remember correctly, the car only started reversing when I stepped on the throttle.

I checked with a friend and apparently, there was another driver who had the same experience. He ended up knocking the back of his car against a car park pillar.

charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Gigabelova Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:20 am

charm wrote:I too had a very weird experience this afternoon.

I was trying to drive my car out of a side parking so I reversed my car slightly to have enough room in front to turn out. As I shifted to D after reversing, the car continued reversing with the LCD still showing the rear camera! I shifted back to P and then to D and it was still the same. By then I was sweating because I was within a few millimeters of touching the car at the back. As a last resort, I restarted the engine and fortunately, it went back to normal. Anyone of you experienced this before? I am 100% sure that the car was reversing at D. Even my wife who was next to me was wondering why!

On another matter, is it normal that the car won't move while the driver's door is opened? I tried opening the door slightly to have a peek behind to make sure that I don't hit the kerb while reversing into the side parking but the car wont budge.  I can understand if this is a safety feature...it's just that I've never experienced this with my previous ride.
Was the car reversing relative to your throttle pedal input (as if it was in reverse gear) or was it simply rolling back due to momentum (as if it was in neutral on a slope)?

Gigabelova

Back to top Go down

Post by genkis3 Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:58 pm

charm,
reversing at D is serious problem. better send to SC... and dont forget to share with us the outcome...

genkis3

Back to top Go down

Post by Screwu Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:21 pm

From my experience, once the door is opened even slightly, the handbrake will engage n the engine dies...but if you open the door while pressing on the foot brake, handbrake will engage but the engine still runs. Once you lift ur foot from the brake pedal then the engines dies.

Mebe shud try moving slowly forwards then opening the drivers door...wonder what might happen.

Frankly, It's quite disturbing to hear these stories

Screwu

Back to top Go down

Post by charm Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:45 pm

I too had a very weird experience this afternoon.

I was trying to drive my car out of a side parking so I reversed my car slightly to have enough room in front to turn out. As I shifted to D after reversing, the car continued reversing with the LCD still showing the rear camera! I shifted back to P and then to D and it was still the same. By then I was sweating because I was within a few millimeters of touching the car at the back. As a last resort, I restarted the engine and fortunately, it went back to normal. Anyone of you experienced this before? I am 100% sure that the car was reversing at D. Even my wife who was next to me was wondering why!

On another matter, is it normal that the car won't move while the driver's door is opened? I tried opening the door slightly to have a peek behind to make sure that I don't hit the kerb while reversing into the side parking but the car wont budge. I can understand if this is a safety feature...it's just that I've never experienced this with my previous ride.

charm

Back to top Go down

Post by genkis3 Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:16 pm

Thx john for info.

Just now im facing another weird phenomena.
At the traffic jam,the engine start/stop as usual. Suddenly the engine no response when i press gas pedal to accelerate from stationary. The dashboard monitor show "pls press brake pedal again to shift to D" or some sort like that(alrdy on D all the while).
After i shifted the gear to P and return to D, thx god the engine still alive. Lol,luckily im not the 1st A6H owner stalls on middle of road.

genkis3

Back to top Go down

Post by SJohn Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:28 am

genkis3 wrote:last week my car suddenly loss of power. the engine roar when press the gas pedal, but the car move with turtle speed.  
it's back to normal after restart the car.
hm.. does anyone know what happened?
One of the bro in JB did experience the same thing here. He went back to SC and they checked and happened to be a loose hose causing turbo pressure leaked thus no power. Worst than NA car when that occurred.

Have yours check as well. Hard to believe a CBU and Audi to have such a oversight.
SJohn
SJohn

Back to top Go down

Post by genkis3 Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:45 pm

last week my car suddenly loss of power. the engine roar when press the gas pedal, but the car move with turtle speed.
it's back to normal after restart the car.
hm.. does anyone know what happened?

genkis3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next