The Audi A6 Hybrid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuffs your salesman upsell you and did you get it?

4 posters

Go down

Stuffs your salesman upsell you and did you get it? Empty Re: Stuffs your salesman upsell you and did you get it?

Post by kcho Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:23 pm

shaun88 wrote:By the way, does you guys got any free gifts from SA or EM? Possible to share? TQ
umbrella, key chain, and a cap. I think these are standard and not free.
With my past experiences, SA paid for my car preferred number, and some amount of discount. This time Audi SA gave nothing but a full tank of petrol. On the other hand, he charged me extra RM100 for the runner to get my preferred car number.

kcho

Back to top Go down

Stuffs your salesman upsell you and did you get it? Empty Re: Stuffs your salesman upsell you and did you get it?

Post by shaun88 Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:12 am

By the way, does you guys got any free gifts from SA or EM? Possible to share? TQ

shaun88

Back to top Go down

Post by CarOnLine Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:35 pm

I got mine done for both the tint ( Hyper optic ) and paint coating ( G- Techniq ) at the cost of 3.5K, I think it's about the same price outside but it saves all the troubles to do it after the collection of the car.
CarOnLine
CarOnLine

Back to top Go down

Stuffs your salesman upsell you and did you get it? Empty Stuffs your salesman upsell you and did you get it?

Post by Admin Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:36 am

Just wondered what stuffs did the salesmen upsell you went to pay the balance downpayment.

I think mine was selling me the ray tech security tint for $2800 - which I think was a kind of ripoff. In addition, was also asked if I wanted paint coating applications which I did not ask the price.

Did any if you guys buy the upselling? Was it worth the price paid?

Admin
Admin

https://a6hybrid.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum