The Audi A6 Hybrid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Key Fob To Be Placed At Sensor Area

3 posters

Go down

Key Fob To Be Placed At Sensor Area Empty Re: Key Fob To Be Placed At Sensor Area

Post by Gigabelova Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:23 am

Hmm, can't see any photo attached. It is however about time that our key fob batteries are going. Try changing it first. I noticed mine would act up when I tried to open the doors. Even pressing the open doors button would not work. After changing the battery, everything works smoothly. It's real easy changing the battery. It can be done ourselves.

Gigabelova

Back to top Go down

Key Fob To Be Placed At Sensor Area Empty Re: Key Fob To Be Placed At Sensor Area

Post by OngSY Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:22 am

Hello.  This problem I am having is recurring more often.  Refer to attached photos.  Is there anyone with this issue?  Appreciate you can share on how you got it fixed.  Alternatively, I would have to bring my car to the service centre.

OngSY

Back to top Go down

Post by kcho Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:26 am

When my key fob battery is weak, the instrument panel did shown a message: Key fob battery is weak.
but not turning off the engine.

kcho

Back to top Go down

Key Fob To Be Placed At Sensor Area Empty Key Fob To Be Placed At Sensor Area

Post by OngSY Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:38 pm

Hello.  Recently on 2 occasions, my car engine was turned off automatically when the car was stationary but with the engine running.  The dashboard came out with a message to place the key fob at the sensor area.

When I tried to start the engine, nothing happened.  After I placed the key fob at the sensor area, only then was I able to start the engine.  Everything else was normal thereafter.

Is this a sign of weak battery in the key fob?

OngSY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down