The Audi A6 Hybrid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LED headlights

2 posters

Go down

LED headlights Empty Re: LED headlights

Post by kcho Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:41 pm

Read through the manual again and re-explore the car setting (after one year ownership, still reading the manual book, haha!),then I found out that when I select "lights for driving on the right side" to "on", the main beam will only light up 6 bulbs, with a small little bulb, just beneath the right main beam(not on the left), light up as well ( which I have been using for the last one year.) This is to reduce glaring to the oncoming vehicles.

when I select "lights for driving on the right side" to "off", all the 9 bulbs were light up.

when you select all weather lights on(the button with raining sign), only 7 bulbs will be switched on. According to the manual, this is to prevent reflection of the rain/fog  from blinding yourself.

kcho

Back to top Go down

Post by PapaaZ Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:42 pm

Weird...
Mine main beam light all the 9 LED (on "auto" mode of rotary control button), and when I press the front fog light, the one with "raining sign" mode of the rotary control button, then it turn to 7 LED. And the top 3 LED is for the high beam only...

PapaaZ

Back to top Go down

LED headlights Empty LED headlights

Post by kcho Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:03 am

There are 9 LED lights in the main beam headlight.
For my car, the most lateral 3 LED lights were never switch on. I thought they were dummy bulbs,until yesterday I noticed another car which has all 9 bulbs light up.
How to turn on all the 9 LED bulbs?

kcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum