The Audi A6 Hybrid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem of Audi A6H

+10
yokohama123
mamadA6H
OngSY
nathari85
hearyho
Gigabelova
Michalis16
walkman
Admin
davidng
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Problem of Audi A6H - Page 2 Empty Re: Problem of Audi A6H

Post by mamadA6H Thu May 29, 2014 9:04 am

My air-cond is having serious problem.

3 weeks ago, car not moving for 30 mins but air-cond ON - suddenly not cold = blowing air - OFF the engine and restart ==> OK.
2 weeks ago, car stuck in a jam along sprint hiway - suddenly not cold = blowing air. ON and OFF the air-cond ==> OK
last week, along jammed sprint hiway - suddenly not cold = blowing air. ON and OFF many times ==> not OK... after 15 minutes, OFF and ON then OK.
Cant afford the time to send to EM yet... will try to send next week (school holidays).
(my S40 last time, 3 times sent to FA still not fixed - turned out, battery weak. replaced battery, OK) Air-cond can be very annoying.

Does anyone else experienced this? Any solution? Thanks.

mamadA6H

Back to top Go down

Problem of Audi A6H - Page 2 Empty hi hearyho, sorry for the late reply, my car has clock 33k mil and the sound has gone, but my aircon seem unstable, did any one of you encounter this problem like me?

Post by davidng Wed May 28, 2014 7:29 pm

hearyho wrote:
davidng wrote:
Gigabelova wrote:My Audi TT also makes a weird tapping noise when I turn the steering wheel. At first I thought it was just that the car being new, the suspension system was still tight and maybe the suspension mounts seating itself down. Fast forward 2 years and the sound is still there though no reports of any problems. Thankfully I have not heard any weird noises from my A6H. I think you should get it checked if it brings you piece of mind. Maybe wait till they have a courtesy car before doing so if you do not have another ride.
Glat to hear that your car is zero problem bro.. btw although audi is same marque with mercedes benz and bmw but our funny brand never have any courtesy car ( in jb).
Hi David,

After your A6H clock over 3k mileage, the rear absorber still have the sound? I just get my car last 2 week. Now only 580km, yesterday send it to Audi Damansara Service Centre check. The technical just add some lubricant for my A6H absorber. But today I test my car, the sound still exit. Mad 

davidng

Back to top Go down

Post by hearyho Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:38 pm

davidng wrote:
Gigabelova wrote:My Audi TT also makes a weird tapping noise when I turn the steering wheel. At first I thought it was just that the car being new, the suspension system was still tight and maybe the suspension mounts seating itself down. Fast forward 2 years and the sound is still there though no reports of any problems. Thankfully I have not heard any weird noises from my A6H. I think you should get it checked if it brings you piece of mind. Maybe wait till they have a courtesy car before doing so if you do not have another ride.
Glat to hear that your car is zero problem bro.. btw although audi is same marque with mercedes benz and bmw but our funny brand never have any courtesy car ( in jb).
Hi David,

After your A6H clock over 3k mileage, the rear absorber still have the sound? I just get my car last 2 week. Now only 580km, yesterday send it to Audi Damansara Service Centre check. The technical just add some lubricant for my A6H absorber. But today I test my car, the sound still exit. Mad 

hearyho

Back to top Go down

Post by Gigabelova Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:21 am

davidng wrote:
I was told by Audi KL that Courtesy cars are available although advance booking is necessary to enjoy that benefit. May have to check with some service reps.

Gigabelova

Back to top Go down

Post by davidng Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:22 pm

davidng

Back to top Go down

Post by davidng Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:19 pm

Admin wrote:I had some suspension noises in the front and rear too but after clocking some mileage and over time, they seemed to have all disappeared .

I noticed that you got your car in late July, if not mistaken.  Give it some miles and report again
Yes, after clocking around 3k km..i hardly heard the noise, thanks for the advice and i will take some more time to observe it.

davidng

Back to top Go down

Post by Gigabelova Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:23 pm

My Audi TT also makes a weird tapping noise when I turn the steering wheel. At first I thought it was just that the car being new, the suspension system was still tight and maybe the suspension mounts seating itself down. Fast forward 2 years and the sound is still there though no reports of any problems. Thankfully I have not heard any weird noises from my A6H. I think you should get it checked if it brings you piece of mind. Maybe wait till they have a courtesy car before doing so if you do not have another ride.

Gigabelova

Back to top Go down

Post by Michalis16 Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:37 pm

Hi guys,

Don't u guys think that the horn is a bit under-spec?

Michalis16

Back to top Go down

Post by walkman Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:49 am

My friend's Q5 has this problem since delivery and not solved even till now! I better sit behind and be driven to check it out!
walkman
walkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:59 am

I had some suspension noises in the front and rear too but after clocking some mileage and over time, they seemed to have all disappeared .

I noticed that you got your car in late July, if not mistaken. Give it some miles and report again

Admin
Admin

https://a6hybrid.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

Problem of Audi A6H - Page 2 Empty Problem of Audi A6H

Post by davidng Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:26 pm

What a sad thing and wanna share my experience with you guy, 2 day ago i heard some noise from my rear left absorber:x , before that my tyre mechanic from era maju jb had inform me but i did not notice it until 2 day ago i heard the funny sound when i am on uneven road,may i know is this normal or anyone of us has this problem as well? thanks:cry: 

davidng

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2