The Audi A6 Hybrid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special deal for 3M crystalline tinting

5 posters

Go down

Special deal for 3M crystalline tinting  Empty Re: Special deal for 3M crystalline tinting

Post by Admin Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:39 pm

Due to peer pressure from his principal and competing dealers, Fong, the vendor has called me and asked me to inform the members here that he has to stop the current promo

His new promo is as follows

3M Crystalline 70 for front and rear windscreen and sunroof
3M Crystalline 60 for all 4 windows
security tinting on all 4 windows

FREE 3M Floor Mats, front and rear

RM 2,500 nett

Looks like some dealers are red-eyed jealous of his increased business and decided to cry their way to the top and complain

Admin
Admin

https://a6hybrid.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

Special deal for 3M crystalline tinting  Empty Re: Special deal for 3M crystalline tinting

Post by echinoids Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:22 pm

yup, i did mine 3M by Audi recommended shop. Cost me 2600, just windscreen & window. No sunroof & other stuff. Front lamp lamination option will cost me another 500, i skip it

echinoids

Back to top Go down

Post by dcpillai Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:04 pm

Thanks for the info Admin!

Admin wrote:
dcpillai wrote:Will the 3M tint withstand a helmet / hammer bashing the windows? Otherwise might need to consider some other tints  focussed primarily on security.

Have to be prepared to deal with criminals in KL :-(

That's the whole point of a security tint, its shatter resistant.  Note though, no security tint is ever shatter proof, if a vendor claims it, then you better not get it from this dishonest vendor.

Shatter resistant tint makes it harder for blunt objects to break through and simply makes it harder for scumbags to snatch and steal, however a very sharp object can still pierce and cut through it.

3M crystalline series retail for $2600 from regular vendors and that does not include the sunroof tint and you will probably need to add a few hundred bucks more for the security tint laminate.

The deal above is simply very good value, which is why I'm sharing it here

dcpillai

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:48 pm

dcpillai wrote:Will the 3M tint withstand a helmet / hammer bashing the windows? Otherwise might need to consider some other tints  focussed primarily on security.

That's the whole point of a security tint, its shatter resistant. Note though, no security tint is ever shatter proof, if a vendor claims it, then you better not get it from this dishonest vendor.

Shatter resistant tint makes it harder for blunt objects to break through and simply makes it harder for scumbags to snatch and steal, however a very sharp object can still pierce and cut through it.

3M crystalline series retail for $2600 from regular vendors and that does not include the sunroof tint and you will probably need to add a few hundred bucks more for the security tint laminate.

The deal above is simply very good value, which is why I'm sharing it here

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dcpillai Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:47 am

Will the 3M tint withstand a helmet / hammer bashing the windows? Otherwise might need to consider some other tints focussed primarily on security.

dcpillai

Back to top Go down

Post by shaun88 Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:42 am

Anyone can advice to have a good tinted shop in SP, Kedah?

shaun88

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:48 pm

The above posting wasn't done by foong. I've just posting it for the benefit of those whom have yet to receive their cars. There is a good deal for you guys to consider.

I did my tinting with him. Good stuff, great workmanship, super terms. I'm very happy with the tint, which I find even better than the overrated Vkool

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aziemann Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:24 pm

foong..dont mind upload the final product....tq

aziemann

Back to top Go down

Special deal for 3M crystalline tinting  Empty Special deal for 3M crystalline tinting

Post by Admin Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:46 pm

For those who prefer to install the tints after delivery, here's a darn good deal 

3M Crystalline 70 for front windscreen and sunroof 
3M Crystalline 60 for windows and rear
Includes security film for side windows
Coating laminate for front headlamps, inside door handles, and edges of 4 doors.
5 year 3M warranty on tinting.

All for only RM 2000, plus credit card also accepted.

Contact 3M Kuchai lama, foong 019-3189799 and tell him you were referred by the owner of the brown a6 hybrid and want the same deal

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum