The Audi A6 Hybrid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Optimum detailing

+2
Screwu
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Optimum detailing  Empty Re: Optimum detailing

Post by Screwu Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:20 pm

Sent to gzox and very happy with the outcome. It's been seven months n the only maintenance required is the normal weekend wash using the washing kit sold by them.

Screwu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gigabelova Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:28 pm

Loving mine! I do a Klasse Sealant every 6 months and Meguair's Spray-on wax every month, and detailer every week or 2. The gloss is ridiculous!

Gigabelova

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:00 am

Bluehippy wrote:Hi,

Thinking of getting the opti coat done. Any comments so far after having the coating on for a few months now?
Ok so far, shine is still good and beads easily but I also slap on meguiairs quick wax monthly as part of my maintenance ritual

Admin
Admin

https://a6hybrid.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluehippy Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:31 pm

Hi,

Thinking of getting the opti coat done. Any comments so far after having the coating on for a few months now?

Bluehippy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gigabelova Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:44 pm

This is the effect of Opti-Guard Base coat, with Klasse Sealant mid coat and Meg's Ultimate Spray Wax top coat. Buffed off with Meg's Ultimate Detailer. Windows have 3M Crystalline 50 with Opti-Guard. Josh just did the sealant about a week ago. After today's heavy downpour, my A6H was covered in rain water despite being under a roof. I felt that some pictures were in order so I grabbed the iPhone and here you go. Enjoy.

Optimum detailing  Img_5223

Optimum detailing  Img_5224

Optimum detailing  Img_5225

Optimum detailing  Img_5226

Optimum detailing  Img_5229

Optimum detailing  Img_5227

Gigabelova

Back to top Go down

Post by rsrajin Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:53 pm

Hi All,

I got Josh to do up my A6H as well last Saturday.

Overall very happy with his work. Nice chap, who willingly shares tips & trick about the detailing trade. I would recommend him anytime Smile

Have yet to go through the results with a fine toothcomb, but based on the feedback here, he seems to be professional enough to correct any shortcomings.

rsrajin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:57 am

Hi giga

Nice glossy pics of the car. Yep, he returned to fix some spots he missed and I may need him to come over again to rectify some light swirls which I noticed under bright LEDs

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gigabelova Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:42 pm

Had Josh work on my A6H as well. Got him to come over the first week of ownership. Had the car sent it without dealer detail on the first day and kept it in a garage until the day he came to Opti-Guard. So far, I'm very satisfied with the level of service though I've noticed some small mistakes here and there. He makes monthly visits and has corrected most of the small issues I've had with the car. Highly recommended. Gloss is crazy. Here are some pictures...

Optimum detailing  Img_4914

Optimum detailing  Img_4915

Optimum detailing  Img_5012

Optimum detailing  Img_5111

Optimum detailing  Img_5013

Gigabelova

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:39 am

Casioguy wrote:Did mine at Sierraglow. The proprietor, Mr Choong, is a really nice chap and knows his stuff. Silica coating from Japan, certainly a lot cheaper than 2K

Yeah, there are many types of paint coating solutions out there. I had my previous ride coated with PPS and it costed less than $900. It was ok but you need to send in for maintenance every 6-12 months.

The market has so many types of coatings nowadays, from silica to nano coat and it could be as cheap as 500 to above 4000 for a branded one.

What attracted me to optimum detailing was the rave overseas reviews it garnered. It's coating thickness is supposedly highest in the industry, durability and a 10 year warranty offered by the vendor on peeling, discoloration etc.

There is a vendor in the BMW Malaysia forums operating for a shop at Kota damansara called detailien, that's optimum detailing's official agent in Malaysia. You can read more about them in the BMW forums. Pretty impressive stuff.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casioguy Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:38 pm

Did mine at Sierraglow. The proprietor, Mr Choong, is a really nice chap and knows his stuff. Silica coating from Japan, certainly a lot cheaper than 2K

Casioguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Screwu Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:00 am

Did mine @ gzox. Very satisfied with the results. It's good to invest in a high powered water jet coz its important to blast away the sand and grime before shampooing the car...

Screwu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:48 pm

Had the coating on for about one month now, so far, has been quite satisfied.

If you are someone who likes to wash your own car, you will appreciate how dirt and grime can be easily hosed off, water beads off the car with ease and a quick wipe gives it a high gloss shine.

The coating forms a protective layer that's scratch resistant (but not scratch proof). After 3 washes so far, the body's been swirl free.

The windscreen coating was a disappointment tho'. It didn't bead rain drops as easily as claimed.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Optimum detailing  Empty Optimum detailing

Post by Admin Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:50 am

For those who wants to protect the car paint from the elements and maintain that shiny showroom look for years to come, here's another offer for you guys.

Optimum detailing uses a hard resin coat which forms a protective layer over your car paint. Read more about it here www.optiautodetail.com

Good thing about this detailer is that he is fully mobile and comes to your house to perform the task, and anywhere in Malaysia. He claims to use the same product range of the highly acclaimed optimum Opti-coat detailing range as used in some shops.

He's currently running an offer for A6 hybrid members.

Optimum detailing package including exterior, rims and windows Coating with interior dash and leather seat conditioning. All for $2k

For 3 confirmed orders and above, price is $1.8k. Members don't have to be from one region, eg KL only and can be situated anywhere. He comes to you.

For more info, contact josh directly at 014-6998277

Note : the forum has no affiliation with him. This is simply a public service message for those interested

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum