The Audi A6 Hybrid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie need help on buying A6H

4 posters

Go down

Newbie need help on buying A6H Empty Re: Newbie need help on buying A6H

Post by yokohama123 Thu May 18, 2017 8:09 am

HI benson

Compressor stops working in traffic and you have to restart the engine to make it work...

Best is to ask from the AGENT about the service history, what parts replaced ect... 90% of a6 hybrid had this issue and replaced FOC.. Check if there is a vibration also when in traffic (when engine is on)

yokohama123

Back to top Go down

Post by Benson Wed May 17, 2017 4:18 pm

I just bought the car. During the test drive, the ac is working well. How do I know the compressor is faulty and needs to be replaced. The car is still under warranty until the month of July 2017. Tq

Benson

Back to top Go down

Post by kblim Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:50 pm

Dear sir,

I am a Newbie for Audi car. May I know the Audi A6 is a good car? Any issue with the gearbox, engine and the battery at the back of the car.

I heard from someone told me to replace the battery , it could cost RM 80,000 for one!

Any other alternative for eg to modify the car without running on the battery ? or is there an alternative for replacement of battery.

Thanks for the valuable advice.

Best Regards
Lim KB

kblim

Back to top Go down

Post by avanzator Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:37 pm

santhosai wrote:Its best to send to the agent..    audi is a premium brand.  If u be with agent, ur car will be uptodate..  there are software updates ect,  only agen can do, plus agent has special software to do checkup your car..

Thanks for the advice. Will surely send to the agent. Cant wait to purchase the car already Very Happy

avanzator

Back to top Go down

Post by yokohama123 Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:28 pm

Its best to send to the agent.. audi is a premium brand. If u be with agent, ur car will be uptodate.. there are software updates ect, only agen can do, plus agent has special software to do checkup your car..

yokohama123

Back to top Go down

Post by avanzator Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:59 pm

santhosai wrote:for me, no much issues,  before buying makesure,  AC compressor is been replaced  (90% of the a6h ac compressor is replaced due to failiure)   other than that no issues,  Super car,  Its powerful than the TDI version ,  

Thank u for the information. So to be safe i think i should bring along repairman at least he can check for any problem right. By the way sir, may i ask, izzit hard to maintain this car. How much does it cost for normal service such as oil change and etc? Do u send to audi center or just any workshop that can service audi car.

avanzator

Back to top Go down

Post by yokohama123 Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:45 am

for me, no much issues, before buying makesure, AC compressor is been replaced (90% of the a6h ac compressor is replaced due to failiure) other than that no issues, Super car, Its powerful than the TDI version ,

yokohama123

Back to top Go down

Newbie need help on buying A6H Empty Newbie need help on buying A6H

Post by avanzator Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:04 pm

Hi and good day to all forumers, Im newbie that looking for good cheap 2nd hand audi a6 hybrid. Just wondering is there any common problem? How about is the maintenance? Is any information i need to take into account before acquiring one? Is there any replacement parts since audi has stopped the production of this model. Doing a survey first before getting one, if the feedback is good and i might getting it, if not thinking another model. Need explanation by forumer that had own an a6 hybrid. Thank you

avanzator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down