The Audi A6 Hybrid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem of Audi A6H

+10
yokohama123
mamadA6H
OngSY
nathari85
hearyho
Gigabelova
Michalis16
walkman
Admin
davidng
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Problem of Audi A6H Empty Re: Problem of Audi A6H

Post by davlimhl Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:33 am

Thanks for the infor, bro.

davlimhl

Back to top Go down

Post by yokohama123 Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:29 am

HI, yes its normal... this works for torque at highspeeds...

yokohama123

Back to top Go down

Post by davlimhl Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:23 am

Mine too also passenger side exhaust not working, is this normal ?

davlimhl

Back to top Go down

Post by jan999 Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:06 am

menukawow wrote:I just noticed that my car left exhuast is not working in idle mode (when engine runs)..  can you tell me if its the same as your cars.... Sad  

i checked mine, driver side purging more exhaust than the passenger side. but both side are purging exhaust though

jan999

Back to top Go down

Post by yokohama123 Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:30 pm

I just noticed that my car left exhuast is not working in idle mode (when engine runs).. can you tell me if its the same as your cars.... Sad

yokohama123

Back to top Go down

Post by mssh Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:06 am

Hi there,

Update on my A6H air cond problem. I pick it up after the Adui HK said it has no problem and only reset the computer. On the same day, the problem comes back. I brought it back and today they said they need to change the compressor, the some other parts and is ordering parts from Singapore, it will take 7 - 10 days for the shipping......

I have told them what I have learnt here. Obviously it is because if the quality problems from their original parts. I hope the problem will be resolved from now on. From all the discussion here, it seems most of you have the air cond problem fixed after changing the core part of it.

Good luck to me.

kcho wrote:It could be problem form the air cond sensor, as what happened to my car. After changing the sensor, it is much cooler than before.

mssh wrote:
mssh wrote:Thank you all for your help and advise. I have brought my car back to the dealer and should be free to fix it. Will keep you guys posted when I have further information

Dear all,

I would like to update my car's a/c problem. I have got back my car yesterday. Dealers in HK said they cannot find any mechanical problems in the whole A/C system. They have reset the computer system and said the only thing they did not check is related to the hybrid system as the a/c also runs under "high voltage" in certain condition. The mechanic of the hybrid system is only in the centre twice a week. I agree to take it back to try. it is not far for me to bring it back if needed and I have another car to use in case.

I found that the a/c works fine so far but the bluetooth connection with my mobile phone was interrupted when doing navigation. Interrupted means the playing music will be paused sometime when the navigation pronounce the directions. It does not happen before and it does not happen all the time. Not sure if this is related to the computer update / reset.

I will try for a few days and see how it goes.

mssh

Back to top Go down

Post by kcho Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:00 am

It could be problem form the air cond sensor, as what happened to my car. After changing the sensor, it is much cooler than before.

mssh wrote:
mssh wrote:Thank you all for your help and advise. I have brought my car back to the dealer and should be free to fix it. Will keep you guys posted when I have further information

Dear all,

I would like to update my car's a/c problem. I have got back my car yesterday. Dealers in HK said they cannot find any mechanical problems in the whole A/C system. They have reset the computer system and said the only thing they did not check is related to the hybrid system as the a/c also runs under "high voltage" in certain condition. The mechanic of the hybrid system is only in the centre twice a week. I agree to take it back to try. it is not far for me to bring it back if needed and I have another car to use in case.

I found that the a/c works fine so far but the bluetooth connection with my mobile phone was interrupted when doing navigation. Interrupted means the playing music will be paused sometime when the navigation pronounce the directions. It does not happen before and it does not happen all the time. Not sure if this is related to the computer update / reset.

kcho

Back to top Go down

Post by jan999 Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:50 am

its quite norm that after updated newest firmware on phone, the connection doesnt work. at least for my past 3 rides, all same issue ranging from VW to BMW to Audi.

just wait for the dealer possess the latest firmware of MMI , it should just fix.

jan999

Back to top Go down

Post by Gigabelova Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:41 pm

I've had issues where the radio would not be able to connect to my phone but that is usually fixed when I go to my phone settings and pair manually. It doesn't happen all the time but every once in a while (say, once a month or so) the problem comes.

I did not send the car in for this issue but I suppose it could be the phone as well. This issue started happening more frequently after I updated my phone's OS to iOS 8. I use an iPhone 6 plus btw, not sure if other owners with iPhones are having this issue. It's not a big problem for me so I live with it.

Gigabelova

Back to top Go down

Post by mssh Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:56 am

Dear all,

mssh

Back to top Go down

Post by mssh Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:25 pm

Thank you all for your help and advise. I have brought my car back to the dealer and should be free to fix it. Will keep you guys posted when I have further information

mssh

Back to top Go down

Post by yokohama123 Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:04 am

Hi mssh

Exact same issue i had.. u have to replace ac compressor.. if u can claim warranty take to the dealer.. or you have to bring part from germany... Order from easy-square.com. I can give u part numbers if u want..

mssh wrote:
OngSY wrote:Hi menukawow. Sorry, like to help you but I do not have information on the ac compressor part number.  
Hi there, greeting from Hong Kong.

I have purchased my A6H from Audi HK (used car department) in June. It was 3000km when I have got it. The car was used mainly for media photo shooting and I can almost identify how much was from which media when checking their dash meter photo.

I have reached 9800km in 4 months of ownership and have encountered air cond problems. Cool air cut off after 30 mins of drive and resume after engine restart, or not... very similar to other describe here. I have to wait until the audi service come back to me as today is the holiday in HK and I dropped my car yesterday after hours.

Not sure what would happen.

yokohama123

Back to top Go down

Post by mssh Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:50 am

OngSY wrote:Hi menukawow. Sorry, like to help you but I do not have information on the ac compressor part number.  
Hi there, greeting from Hong Kong.

I have purchased my A6H from Audi HK (used car department) in June. It was 3000km when I have got it. The car was used mainly for media photo shooting and I can almost identify how much was from which media when checking their dash meter photo.

I have reached 9800km in 4 months of ownership and have encountered air cond problems. Cool air cut off after 30 mins of drive and resume after engine restart, or not... very similar to other describe here. I have to wait until the audi service come back to me as today is the holiday in HK and I dropped my car yesterday after hours.

Not sure what would happen.

mssh

Back to top Go down

Post by OngSY Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:52 am

Hi menukawow. Sorry, like to help you but I do not have information on the ac compressor part number.

OngSY

Back to top Go down

Post by yokohama123 Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:41 pm

hi ongsy

my very happy you responded to thread on my question...
My part number for audi ac compressor is 4G0260797

I got to know its discontinued,,    and new one is 4G0260797A
Can you please let me know audi replaced with that part number. its a great help.
because my warranty is out of country i have to import from germany by my self..

yokohama123

Back to top Go down

Post by OngSY Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:55 am

Hi menukawow. I had exactly the same issue. The Audi service centre changed the air-con compressor. No issue after that.
I was informed that this problem is quite common for the A6H.

OngSY

Back to top Go down

Post by yokohama123 Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:30 am

My a6 aiircon stops working randomly and works after restart engine... suddenly become warm air when restart enginr become ok.. pleae some one help?
I use 22c auto mode

yokohama123

Back to top Go down

Problem of Audi A6H Empty Problems after 2 years +

Post by mamadA6H Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:29 am

Encountered new problems and old recurring ones... upon checking, EM said there were many errors and need to send the car back once the parts arrived. now can only drive short distance - cannot travel long distance.

NEW problems: - major ones; scary...
1. the LCD panel between the two meter cluster went BLANK... EM ordering replacement.
2. battery and some kind of controller (not sure) - heard the guy said it requires replacement unit (ordering repl)
Recurring problem: - also scary...
3. air-cond compressor - 2nd time.... hope EM replaces it

i think the car cannot tahan the heat. i sometimes park under hot sun when I'm on the move. may have to park within the bldg or under shade.
!

mamadA6H

Back to top Go down

Post by OngSY Mon May 11, 2015 11:59 am

Hello to all. I just joined this forum, and writing for the 1st time to share my story on the car air-con problem.
My car air-con was acting up recently, blowing hot air for no apparent reason. The problem happened when I was driving in the city or along the highway. So I brought it to EM to check around end-April 2015. EM informed that my air-con compressor is to be replaced. So a new appointment date was scheduled pending the arrival of a new air-con compressor from Germany.
In early May 2015, I sent my car to EM to have the air-con compressor replaced. My car was left overnight for the job.
Got my car back and so far the problem has not recurred.
I was informed that this problem is quite common for the A6H.

OngSY

Back to top Go down

Post by nathari85 Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:31 am

it was about 3weeks in KL. first they diagnose and then send part to Germany to verify and then after confirm the issue Germany team send new one and fix here. tested. one thing i notice the car was so dusty as i demand them to clean it. so far yet to see any indication as haven't test ultimately. Will do so in weekend.

nathari85

Back to top Go down

Post by mamadA6H Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:11 am

Hi Nathari
how many days was the car in KL?
changing the whole steering set is kinda extreme - must be major problem, more like my air-cond compressor. Good that EM and Audi resorted to replace the parts.

I guess my steering problem was not that severe... drivable. Once it became stiff along LPT (hiway), I stopped by the emergency lane, shutdown the car and restart - it became normal again. After the repair, the problem almost disappeared - it happened twice for a short period (like 2 - 4 minutes) and then it went away. If it gets worse, I need to send it back because it affects the driving experience. (I had exactly similar EPS problem with HondaCity 7-8 yrs ago - waited so long for the parts until I sold the car).

mamadA6H

Back to top Go down

Post by nathari85 Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:01 am

my car recently (3 weeks back) has steering issue. its suddenly become hard to drive even after engine is running. called KL center and they pick my car from my place (teluk intan) and i just got it back (yet to test fully but drive from kl to hometown seems no issue). I questioned whats the issue and the answer is, the power steering has issue and they changed the whole unit. i asked how it could be a 4 month old car has this kind of issue and they said its first time happening. seems like im not the only one facing this after check this forum.

nathari85

Back to top Go down

Post by mamadA6H Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:39 am

UPDATE
sent the car last tuesday and just collected this morning. yet to test if the fixes are ok, but air-cond is blowing ok for my 30-mins ride to office this morning.

1. aircond - from the invoice, EM replaced the compressor, expansion valves (2), cut-off valve.
2. steering become stiff on-and-off while driving (auto, comfort or dynamic - same...) - they replaced the throttle control - not sure if this is for this problem.
3. the fuel filling door is not locked when the car is locked (?) - looked like the just fix the positioning motor
4. passenger door not locked if the car is locked using the key (? could be the same issue with 3)

mamadA6H

Back to top Go down

Post by mamadA6H Sat May 31, 2014 6:10 pm

Thanks ADMIN - that'll make my explanation to EM easier and hopefully it'll be fixed for good coz it is embarrassing having this kinda problem.
sending my car next tuesday for these problems:-
1. aircond
2. steering become stiff on-and-off while driving (auto, comfort or dynamic - same...)
3. the fuel filling door is not locked when the car is locked (?)
4. passenger door not locked if the car is locked using the key (? could be the same issue with 3)

the hybrid logos on both sides were gone... i guess the previous owner used karcher... hahahaaa - no need to replace lah.

mamadA6H

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 29, 2014 5:41 pm

Bro, most likely an air cond sensor issue.  Search this topic in this forum, few of us had it replaced.  Its a known gremlin.

If you want quicker service, get it replaced at Audi Sg Besi, mine was a 3 hour job.

Replace and reprogram plus re-gas

mamadA6H wrote:My air-cond is having serious problem.

3 weeks ago, car not moving for 30 mins but air-cond ON - suddenly not cold = blowing air - OFF the engine and restart ==> OK.
2 weeks ago, car stuck in a jam along sprint hiway - suddenly not cold = blowing air. ON and OFF the air-cond ==> OK
last week, along jammed sprint hiway - suddenly not cold = blowing air. ON and OFF many times ==> not OK... after 15 minutes, OFF and ON then OK.
Cant afford the time to send to EM yet... will try to send next week (school holidays).
(my S40 last time, 3 times sent to FA still not fixed - turned out, battery weak. replaced battery, OK) Air-cond can be very annoying.

Does anyone else experienced this? Any solution? Thanks.

Admin
Admin

https://a6hybrid.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next