The Audi A6 Hybrid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hybrid function failed - amber light

+4
SJohn
yokohama123
jan999
Casioguy
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hybrid function failed - amber light - Page 2 Empty Re: Hybrid function failed - amber light

Post by yokohama123 Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:57 am

Oh no... Really.. whats ur current ODO meter reading in KM?

SJohn wrote:
yokohama123 wrote:Thanks for posting this.. Did you change your ATF oil on time?  

Just got the answer from Audi, it's the AC-DC converter failed, damn it.

Car already under ultra-care yet the part can fail, totally outweight the fuel savings, what's Audi AG doing ?!

yokohama123

Back to top Go down

Hybrid function failed - amber light - Page 2 Empty Re: Hybrid function failed - amber light

Post by SJohn Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:55 am

yokohama123 wrote:Thanks for posting this.. Did you change your ATF oil on time?  

Just got the answer from Audi, it's the AC-DC converter failed, damn it.

Car already under ultra-care yet the part can fail, totally outweight the fuel savings, what's Audi AG doing ?!
SJohn
SJohn

Back to top Go down

Post by yokohama123 Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:50 am

Thanks for posting this.. Did you change your ATF oil on time?

SJohn wrote:I just had an issue on last Friday Sad  It came out when I was about to reach home, after I parked and off the car I could no longer restart the engine.  SO got it towed to Audi JB.

They did the diagnostic and got the report, somehow it was a little "new" to them that they could not pin point what was the issue and sent the repor to their technical team in Singapore.  Till today no news from them, sad....

Hybrid function failed - amber light - Page 2 A6110
Hybrid function failed - amber light - Page 2 A6210

yokohama123

Back to top Go down

Post by SJohn Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:31 am

I just had an issue on last Friday Sad It came out when I was about to reach home, after I parked and off the car I could no longer restart the engine. SO got it towed to Audi JB.

They did the diagnostic and got the report, somehow it was a little "new" to them that they could not pin point what was the issue and sent the repor to their technical team in Singapore. Till today no news from them, sad....

Hybrid function failed - amber light - Page 2 A6110
Hybrid function failed - amber light - Page 2 A6210
SJohn
SJohn

Back to top Go down

Post by yokohama123 Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:18 am

Normally this occurs when PCV valve malfunctioned.. need to replace.. Small work

yokohama123

Back to top Go down

Post by Casioguy Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:34 am

I believe the aircon issues are quite prevalent. I have had a few times where the cold air becomes warm and it comes back only after fiddling with the Auto switch of the aircon controls. I plan to complain about this to make sure it won't get worse

Casioguy

Back to top Go down

Post by jan999 Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:13 am

the radiator may give problem but just a minor problem.

other than that, seems fine

jan999

Back to top Go down

Hybrid function failed - amber light - Page 2 Empty Hybrid function failed - amber light

Post by Casioguy Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:30 am

I recently had an amber hybrid icon light coming on the dashboard and realised that the stop/start function wasn't working any more when stopping at traffic lights. Sent the car to Glenmarie and it was fixed. Other than this, I have had no major issues though I heard on the grapevine that the A6h had other problems. Any feedback from members of this forum?

Casioguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2