The Audi A6 Hybrid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EV button not working

2 posters

Go down

EV button not working Empty Re: EV button not working

Post by jwong Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:24 pm

Yes, they managed to solved the problem. Anyway, it was only once that my car stalled due to hybrid problem. When i restart the car, the hybrid return to normal but only the EV button couldn't work. To me is no big deal if the EV button does not work as long as the car hybrid still functions. However, SC wanted to ensure my safety and requested for me to place the car there for rectification.

Conclusion is SC had managed to repair the hybrid problem by replacing some parts and was informed that my issue should not arise again.

So is good that my car is up and running and Audi had done a good job by ensuring the safety of its customers. I guess they had got the solution and feedback from Germany. At least they have got the issue solved.

jwong

Back to top Go down

Post by mamadA6H Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:27 am

I had similar problem, but the hybrid malfunction happened when the car was not moving. I restarted the car and it has been OK since then... that was about 3 months ago.
The EV button became unusable after that, but the "hybrid" still functions i.e. the battery still being charged and discharged when used (automatically). Luckily, my car has never stalled before.

I sent the car to EM before raya, no parts - still waiting for their call.

The Q5 Hybrid uses the same set up, I'm sure Audi will fix the issue.

my problems - https://a6hybrid.forumms.net/t36-problem-of-audi-a6h

mamadA6H

Back to top Go down

EV button not working Empty EV button not working

Post by jwong Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:35 pm

EV button not working

Last edited by jwong on Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total

jwong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content